1. Your Acceptance
By using or visiting Veridoo.com.com, You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (Agreement), whether you are a “Visitor” or a registered “Member” of Veridoo.com.com. You are only authorized to use the Veridoo.com. Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Veridoo.com. Website.
If you are interested in becoming a Member, communicating with other Members, and making use of the Service, read this Agreement and follow the instructions in the registration process. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership and may be modified by Veridoo.com. from time to time. Any modifications shall be effective upon posting by Verdioo on the Veridoo.com. Website. You may also receive a copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: copyrightagent@Veridoo.com, Subject: "Terms of Service Agreement".
Veridoo.com may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Verdioo.com on the Veridoo.com. Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when using the Veridoo.com. Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Veridoo.com and that you provide to other Users. Your Veridoo.com profile may not include telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Veridoo.com Members may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, therefore Veridoo.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
Veridoo.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, and/or remove any posting, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Veridoo.com. Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Veridoo.com. also reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of Veridoo.com. Services if Veridoo.com. determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to Veridoo.com. and/or its Users.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Services are intended solely for access and use by individuals that are 14 years of age or older. By using the Veridoo.com. Services, you are certifying that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you are at least fourteen (14) years old. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
2. PASSWORD. When you sign up to become a Member of Veridoo.com., you will also be asked to choose a username and a password for your Member profile. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the Member profile, username, or password of another Member at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Member profile or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Member profile.
3. TERM. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Veridoo.com. Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page or upon receipt by Veridoo.com. of your email notice of termination. If Veridoo.com. terminates your membership in the Community because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees, if any. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
4. NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS. The Services are for the personal use of individual Members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to Veridoo.com. or otherwise. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Verdioo Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Veridoo.com. Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Veridoo.com. Services.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THE SERVICE.
Veridoo.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to the Veridoo.com. Services. After posting your Content to the Veridoo.com. Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing any Content on or through the Veridoo.com. Services, you hereby grant to Veridoo.com a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the Veridoo.com. Services.
Without this license, Veridoo.com would be unable to provide the Veridoo.com. Service and therefore Veridoo.com. would not be able to digitally compress music files that Members submit or otherwise format Content to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to publicly perform Member Content, Veridoo.com could not allow Users to listen to music posted by Members. The license you grant to Veridoo.com is non-exclusive and will terminate at the time you remove your Content from the Veridoo.com. Services. The license does not grant Veridoo.com the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant Veridoo.com the right to distribute your Content outside of the Veridoo.com. Services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Veridoo.com. Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Veridoo.com. Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Veridoo.com. Services.
The Veridoo.com. Services contain Content of Veridoo.com. Veridoo.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Veridoo.com owns and retains all rights in the Veridoo.com Content and the Veridoo.com. Services. Veridoo.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Veridoo.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Veridoo.com. Website and using the Veridoo.com. Services.
The Veridoo.com. Services contain Content of Users and other Veridoo.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Veridoo.com. Services.
6. CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES. You understand and agree that Veridoo.com. may (but is not obligated to) monitor or review any classified ads, content, communication, information, Intellectual Property, material, messages, photos, videos, URLs, profiles and the like (collectively, "Content") that is uploaded, published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on the Services and delete or refuse to take online any such Content, including, without limitation, any Content that in the sole judgment of Veridoo.com. violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or third parties. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Services, or transmit to other Members or third parties. By posting Content to any area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Veridoo.com. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), and otherwise use Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Content and you will not post any illegal or prohibited Content and will not infringe, misappropriate, violate or contravene any third party rights (including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights). Veridoo.com. reserves the right (but is not obligated) to investigate and to take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Content posted in Veridoo.com. does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Veridoo.com.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website.
Prohibited Content includes Content that:
1. is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
4. promotes information that you know is false, misleading or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is illegal, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
5. promotes an illegal and/or unauthorized ("pirated") copy of another person's copyrighted work (whether marked as such, or not), such as, but not limited to, providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent copy-protection mechanisms, or providing pirated music, video or other pirated Content, or links to such pirated music, video files, or files that contain such other pirated Content;
6. contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
7. displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind and in any form;
8. provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
9. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
10. solicits passwords or personal identifying information of any kind for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or commercial sales without our prior written consent, including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
11. constitutes, promotes, or is used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: counterfeit goods, items subject to US embargo, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, stolen products and items used for theft, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks or securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes or non-transferable items; or (l) otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for Veridoo.com..
You must use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members or other parties. Although Veridoo.com. cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Services, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Veridoo.com. reserves the right to restrict the number of emails and other communications (including sharing of Content) which a Member may send to other Members in any twenty-four (24) hour period to a number which Veridoo.com. deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
7. COPYRIGHT POLICIES. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Veridoo.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Veridoo.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Veridoo.com. Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Veridoo.com. Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Veridoo.com's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, Veridoo.com., Inc.,
Veridoo.com. Networks, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
5400 NE 4th Court Studio 1
Miami, FL 33137
8. USING THE VERIDOO.COM. BAND SERVICE. In connection with your registration on the Service as a band, you may have the opportunity to post music, audio, artwork, video, or other Content (collectively, "Band Content") on areas of the Service. Veridoo.com. only permits and authorizes you to upload or post Band Content on the Service if you have the right to upload or Post such Band Content, have the right to grant the license in this Agreement to Veridoo.com. and all users of Veridoo.com., and comply with all copyright, privacy, attribution, trademark, publicity, or other intellectual property or personal rights relating to such Band Content. If you post any Band Content on the Service in violation of the foregoing, your right to use the Service and any other associated services will immediately cease and you agree to cease at that time any and all use of the Service, any associated services, and any use of Veridoo.com. or third party content available in connection with the Service or associated service. In addition to other remedies set forth in this Agreement (including but not limited to indemnification in section 18 below) Veridoo.com. will have the right to immediately terminate or suspend your account.
9. MEMBER DISPUTES. Your interactions with other Members in connection with the Services or with advertisers, including, without limitation, payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other Members or the advertiser. You agree that Veridoo.com. will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or with respect to any other Members use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. If there is a dispute between you and any third party (including, without limitation, any Member), Veridoo.com. is under no obligation to become involved; however, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
10. THIRD PARTY CONTENT. Content from other Members, advertisers, and other third parties may be made available to you through the Services. Because we do not control such Content, (a) you agree that we are not responsible for any such Content and (b) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information in such Content, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by other Members, advertisers, and other third parties.
11. RELEASE. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Veridoo.com. from any liability related to: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Services, whether caused by any user of the Services or Member, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services; (b) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Services or Member; (c) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or Content players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or combination thereof, including injury or damage to user's and/or Member's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Services; (d) any loss or damage caused by Content posted on the Services or transmitted by and to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website and/or Members, whether online or offline; and (e) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Website user or Member communications.
If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
12. DISCLAIMER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND VERIDOO.COM. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND VERIDOO.COM. DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE (A) ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; (B) THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. VERIDOO.COM. DOES NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR ACTIVITIES ON THE SERVICE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL VERIDOO.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF VERIDOO.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, VERIDOO.COM'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO VERIDOO.COM FOR THE VERIDOO.COM. SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS. U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the Veridoo.com. Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Veridoo.com. Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
15. DISPUTES. If there is any dispute about or involving the Veridoo.com. Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Florida, City of Miami. Either Veridoo.com or you may demand that any dispute between Veridoo.com and you about or involving the Veridoo.com. Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Miami, Florida, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent Veridoo.com from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
17. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Veridoo.com.,LLC., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
19. OTHER. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Veridoo.com. regarding the use of the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, no party will be deemed as a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement and a third party (including another Member) who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce any term of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The failure of Veridoo.com. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Please contact us at: Feedback@Veridoo.com. with any questions regarding this Agreement.