Veridoo.com Official Sweepstakes Rules
No Purchase Necessary
Contest Open Only To Legal Residents of the United States
(Excluding its Territories, Overseas Military Installations and Commonwealths)
All Sweepstakes entries shall be automatically registered for a free Veridoo.com Account.
1. Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Entrants may only win once and shall be prohibited from winning any subsequent Sweepstakes. Employees of Veridoo, LLC. its distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and promotion agencies, members of their immediate families and persons residing in their homes, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes -- (1) Fill out an online registration form or (2) via regular mail.
To enter the Sweepstakes, fill out the online registration form at any of the following URL: http://www.veridoo.com/sweepstakes.cfm
Entries are limited to 10 entries per person. Participants entering must provide a valid e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sweepstakes judges in writing if the entrant changes his/her e-mail address. (To do so write to: firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of dispute as to identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person who is the registered user of the e-mail address submitted in the winning entry.
Alternatively, to enter the Sweepstakes off-line, via Regular mail, print your name, complete address, e-mail address, zip code, date and daytime telephone number on a 3 inch x 5 inch card or piece of paper and mail it to: "Veridoo Sweepstakes," c/o Veridoo LLC, 5400 NE 4th Court, Studio 1, Miami, FL 33137. Such alternate means of entry must be postmarked no later than November 1, 2007 and received by November 15, 2007. Limit 10 entries per person. Winners will be notified by electronic mail, or regular postal mail. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles allowed. Veridoo, LLC. is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. on August 1, 2007 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on December 1, 2007.
3. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 1, 2007 by a representative of Veridoo, LLC, and the winners will be announced in. Winners are required to prove eligibility. Winners will be notified by either e-mail or regular mail by Veridoo, LLC, on or about December 15, 2007. Winner will have fourteen (14) days from notification to accept the prize by e-mail or regular mail. Veridoo, LLC., and its agencies shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Three (3) winners will be selected from 3 site categories and will each receive a $500 cash prize. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All prizes will be awarded. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes or cash equivalent is permitted by Winner. Veridoo, LLC. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees, surcharges and shipping on any prize received, including federal and state income taxes, and must furnish Veridoo, LLC., with his/her social security number.
5. Veridoo, LLC. and its agencies shall not be liable for (a) late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (b) telephone, electronic, program, network, Internet, or computer failures of any kind; or (c) failed, incomplete, garbled, unintelligible, or delayed computer messages. If the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised or corrupted at any time, Veridoo, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes.
6. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control Veridoo, LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Veridoo, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Veridoo, LLC the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Veridoo, LLC and its agencies shall not be liable for any injury or damage related to or resulting from entering the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and Veridoo, LLC and its agencies harmless from any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
8. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Veridoo, LLC and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use of or inability to use, or participation in or inability to participate in Sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release from liability and completed IRS W-9 form. Failure to do so within fourteen (14) days of receipt of such documents will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize shall constitute and signify a winner's consent to the use of his/her name, address (city and state only), voice and/or photograph for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Sweepstakes Rules. The laws of the State of Florida apply to and govern this Sweepstakes, and any claims must be raised and resolved in the State of Florida.
10. Sweepstakes winners will be posted on the Winner Page located at www.veridoo.com/winners.html on or after December 30 2007. To obtain the winner's names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners - veridoo.com Sweepstakes," c/o Veridoo, LLC, 5400 NE 4th court, Studio 1 Miami FL 33137
11. Copyright Notice - The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are © 2007 Veridoo, LLC. All rights reserved.
12. Sweepstakes Rules - To obtain a written copy of these Sweepstakes rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners - veridoo.com Sweepstakes," c/o Veridoo, LLC, 5400 NE 4th court Miami FL 33137
13. Veridoo sweepstakes is sponsored by Veridoo, LLC.
Please contact us at: Contact@Veridoo.com
. with any questions regarding these rules & regulations.